Breakfast Chef jobs In Moss End
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and focus on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Moss End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to partner a world-leading food and facilities executive company, which can manage to pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service become old and standard
- To agree to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To say you will washing up and cleaning as required
- To help customers in a quick, polite impression ensuring great customer abet at whatever times
- To answer any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the working management of gathering and share control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized song ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and deliver any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food utility environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an in action communicator to anything levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online