Breakfast Chef jobs In Moor Common
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and speak to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of light food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Moor Common
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to link a world-leading food and facilities government company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and utility breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To agree to washing going on and cleaning as required
- To bolster customers in a quick, polite aerate ensuring great customer utility at whatever times
- To pure any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the in force management of increase and portion control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant proprietor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized space ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and speak to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food relief environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an lively communicator to anything levels
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online