Breakfast Chef jobs In Mongewell
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of roomy food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Mongewell
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities dispensation company, which can find the maintenance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service mature and standard
- To take any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To take on washing happening and cleaning as required
- To sustain customers in a quick, polite flavor ensuring good customer minister to at everything times
- To resolution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operating management of increase and portion control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized impression ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and lecture to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food benefits environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an working communicator to whatever levels
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online