Breakfast Chef jobs In Medmenham
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and direct to breakfast service, providing a high standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Medmenham
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities presidency company, which can find the grant for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and bolster breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To acknowledge any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To understand washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To service customers in a quick, polite heavens ensuring great customer support at everything times
- To resolution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the in force management of amassing and share control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tone ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and deal with any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food give support to environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an on the go communicator to anything levels
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online