Breakfast Chef jobs In Marlow Bottom
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and take in hand to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of open food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Marlow Bottom
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities handing out company, which can meet the expense of unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To bow to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To allow washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite heavens ensuring great customer assist at whatever times
- To solution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the involved management of heap and ration control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant proprietor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized declare ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food encouragement environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operational communicator to whatever levels
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online