Breakfast Chef jobs In Maidenhead
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Maidenhead
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities meting out company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encouragement breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To give a sympathetic response any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing going on and cleaning as required
- To minister to customers in a quick, polite publicize ensuring great customer benefits at whatever times
- To unconditional any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of growth and share control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until secure to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized heavens ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take up any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food relief environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an lively communicator to anything levels
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online