Breakfast Chef jobs In Lower Woodend
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and attend to to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Lower Woodend
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities doling out company, which can come taking place with the child maintenance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and benefits breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To put taking place with any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To recognize washing going on and cleaning as required
- To service customers in a quick, polite spread ensuring good customer help at whatever times
- To supreme any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the involved management of addition and allocation control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant overseer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized heavens ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and tackle any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food relieve environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an functioning communicator to all levels
To apply direct your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online