Breakfast Chef jobs In Lower Shiplake
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and refer to breakfast service, providing a high standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Lower Shiplake
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities supervision company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service mature and standard
- To agree to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a flattering response washing happening and cleaning as required
- To support customers in a quick, polite look ensuring good customer facilitate at whatever times
- To unconditional any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the working management of hoard and allocation control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant proprietor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized manner ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operational communicator to anything levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online