Breakfast Chef jobs In Lower Highmoor
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and adopt to breakfast service, providing a high standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Lower Highmoor
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities admin company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and abet breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To undertake any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To foster customers in a quick, polite sky ensuring good customer support at whatever times
- To supreme any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functional management of amassing and share control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report everything faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized way of being ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food advance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an energetic communicator to all levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online