Breakfast Chef jobs In Lower Caversham
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a high standard of roomy food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Lower Caversham
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities running company, which can come taking place with the keep for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encouragement breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To endure washing up and cleaning as required
- To encouragement customers in a quick, polite expose ensuring good customer support at all times
- To fixed any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of store and portion control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized sky ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food advance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operating communicator to everything levels
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online