Breakfast Chef jobs In Littlefield Green
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and deal with to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Littlefield Green
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the maintenance for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities giving out company, which can provide unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and utility breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To undertake any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To agree to washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite announce ensuring good customer help at anything times
- To unadulterated any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the on the go management of increase and share control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized impression ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and speak to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food abet environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an vigorous communicator to all levels
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online