Breakfast Chef jobs In Little Marlow
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and take in hand to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Little Marlow
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the child support for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to link a world-leading food and facilities handing out company, which can come stirring with the maintenance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and relieve breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To give a appreciative response any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To help customers in a quick, polite appearance ensuring great customer give support to at everything times
- To fixed idea any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the dynamic management of accrual and ration control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized publicize ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and concentrate on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food encourage environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an keen communicator to all levels
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gain access to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online