Breakfast Chef jobs In Little Heath
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and deal with to breakfast service, providing a high standard of lighthearted food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Little Heath
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities meting out company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and assist breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To consent any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To service customers in a quick, polite express ensuring good customer facilitate at whatever times
- To truth any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the keen management of heap and part control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until secure to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized space ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and attend to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food utility environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operating communicator to anything levels
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online