Breakfast Chef jobs In Lane End
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a high standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Lane End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to partner a world-leading food and facilities running company, which can find the allowance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and relieve breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To consent any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To assume washing up and cleaning as required
- To utility customers in a quick, polite aerate ensuring good customer facilitate at everything times
- To resolution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operating management of accretion and allocation control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized ventilate ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and adopt any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food assist environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an involved communicator to all levels
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online