Breakfast Chef jobs In Knowl Hill
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and lecture to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Knowl Hill
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to link a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can meet the expense of unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and give facilitate to breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To admit any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To take on washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To abet customers in a quick, polite expose ensuring great customer relief at everything times
- To unmodified any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the energetic management of addition and part control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized appearance ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food bolster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an vigorous communicator to anything levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online