Breakfast Chef jobs In Kingwood Common
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and take in hand to breakfast service, providing a high standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Kingwood Common
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities government company, which can find the maintenance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To admit any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To assistance customers in a quick, polite atmosphere ensuring good customer sustain at anything times
- To unconditional any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the on the go management of collection and allocation control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized flavor ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and lecture to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food minister to environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an keen communicator to all levels
To apply take up your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online