Breakfast Chef jobs In Kidmore End
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and refer to breakfast service, providing a high standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Kidmore End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities processing company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service mature and standard
- To recognize any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To agree to washing going on and cleaning as required
- To help customers in a quick, polite sky ensuring good customer assist at all times
- To pure any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the lively management of collection and portion control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until safe to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized sky ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food facilitate environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of zip communicator to all levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online