Breakfast Chef jobs In Ipsden
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and adopt to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Ipsden
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities dealing out company, which can have enough money unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To endure any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing happening and cleaning as required
- To advance customers in a quick, polite tell ensuring good customer foster at anything times
- To unchangeable any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the involved management of gathering and allowance control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report everything faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized declare ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and focus on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food help environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an in action communicator to anything levels
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online