Breakfast Chef jobs In Hurst
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and direct to breakfast service, providing a high standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Hurst
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities presidency company, which can manage to pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and promote breakfast at the required service become old and standard
- To endure any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To put in the works with washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To help customers in a quick, polite flavor ensuring great customer utility at everything times
- To resolution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the in force management of collection and share control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized ventilate ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food encourage environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operational communicator to anything levels
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online