Breakfast Chef jobs In Howe Hill
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a high standard of open food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Howe Hill
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come up with the grant for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities giving out company, which can allow unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and abet breakfast at the required service become old and standard
- To bow to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a favorable response washing going on and cleaning as required
- To advance customers in a quick, polite heavens ensuring good customer service at all times
- To unconditional any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the lively management of stock and part control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant proprietor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized express ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food bolster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operating communicator to all levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online