Breakfast Chef jobs In Horsleys Green
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Horsleys Green
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities handing out company, which can provide unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To agree to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To understand washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To help customers in a quick, polite tune ensuring good customer facilitate at whatever times
- To total any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of buildup and portion control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized expose ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take up any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food assist environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an committed communicator to everything levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online