Breakfast Chef jobs In Horncastle
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and tackle to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Horncastle
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to connect a world-leading food and facilities supervision company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and further breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To understand any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To allow washing happening and cleaning as required
- To bolster customers in a quick, polite announce ensuring great customer give support to at anything times
- To fixed any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of addition and portion control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report everything faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until secure to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized aerate ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food relieve environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an on the go communicator to anything levels
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online