Breakfast Chef jobs In Hook End
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and forward to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Hook End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come in the works with the grant for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities direction company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service mature and standard
- To believe any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To consent washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To relieve customers in a quick, polite broadcast ensuring great customer help at everything times
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operational management of buildup and portion control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant officer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized make public ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food give support to environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an effective communicator to anything levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online