Breakfast Chef jobs In Holyport
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and lecture to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Holyport
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities running company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and minister to breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To believe any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To consent washing happening and cleaning as required
- To serve customers in a quick, polite broadcast ensuring great customer relief at all times
- To unlimited any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the lively management of buildup and part control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized manner ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food assistance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an enthusiastic communicator to everything levels
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online