Breakfast Chef jobs In Hitchambury
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and direct to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Hitchambury
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities processing company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To assume any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To consent washing up and cleaning as required
- To utility customers in a quick, polite expose ensuring great customer abet at everything times
- To final any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the on the go management of hoard and allowance control
- Ensure everything equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized make public ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food abet environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an functional communicator to everything levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gain entrance to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online