Breakfast Chef jobs In Highway
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Highway
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities meting out company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and benefits breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To recognize any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a favorable response washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To sustain customers in a quick, polite tune ensuring great customer utility at whatever times
- To answer any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the energetic management of buildup and portion control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until safe to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized make public ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food facilitate environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an working communicator to whatever levels
To apply forward your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online