Breakfast Chef jobs In Highmoor
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and speak to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of light food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Highmoor
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come taking place with the grant for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities executive company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and minister to breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To endure any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To support customers in a quick, polite way of being ensuring good customer utility at everything times
- To resolved any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the dynamic management of accrual and allowance control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized way of being ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and deliver any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food serve environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an enthusiastic communicator to everything levels
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online