Breakfast Chef jobs In Highmoor Cross
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a high standard of lighthearted food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Highmoor Cross
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities government company, which can give unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To endure washing going on and cleaning as required
- To assist customers in a quick, polite publicize ensuring good customer relief at anything times
- To answer any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the dynamic management of accretion and allocation control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant officer and ensure equipment is not used until secure to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized expose ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take up any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an effective communicator to anything levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online