Breakfast Chef jobs In High Wycombe
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and adopt to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In High Wycombe
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service mature and standard
- To say yes any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a pleased response washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To advance customers in a quick, polite look ensuring good customer encouragement at everything times
- To total any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operating management of accrual and share control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until secure to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized freshen ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and dispatch any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food relief environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an functioning communicator to everything levels
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online