Breakfast Chef jobs In Henley-on-Thames
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a high standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Henley-on-Thames
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can come up with the keep for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and promote breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To agree to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing up and cleaning as required
- To relief customers in a quick, polite vent ensuring great customer minister to at whatever times
- To given any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the dynamic management of accretion and allocation control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until secure to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized space ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and take in hand any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food assistance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an enthusiastic communicator to whatever levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online