Breakfast Chef jobs In Hawthorn Hill
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and deal with to breakfast service, providing a high standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Hawthorn Hill
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to member a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can find the grant for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and give give support to to breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To give a positive response any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To tolerate washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To sustain customers in a quick, polite freshen ensuring good customer give support to at all times
- To resolution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the lively management of hoard and share control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until safe to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized express ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and tackle any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food advance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an vigorous communicator to anything levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online