Breakfast Chef jobs In Harpsden
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Harpsden
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities giving out company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and give relief to breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To acknowledge any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To bow to washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To utility customers in a quick, polite appearance ensuring great customer sustain at whatever times
- To unlimited any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operational management of deposit and allowance control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized impression ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and deal with any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food serve environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operational communicator to everything levels
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online