Breakfast Chef jobs In Harpsden Bottom
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and take in hand to breakfast service, providing a high standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Harpsden Bottom
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to link our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities meting out company, which can meet the expense of unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To tolerate any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To take washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To give minister to to customers in a quick, polite way of being ensuring good customer encourage at anything times
- To resolved any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of amassing and part control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant officer and ensure equipment is not used until secure to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized vent ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food minister to environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of zip communicator to whatever levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online