Breakfast Chef jobs In Hare Hatch
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and take in hand to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Hare Hatch
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to link a world-leading food and facilities processing company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and service breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To allow any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing going on and cleaning as required
- To sustain customers in a quick, polite song ensuring good customer give support to at anything times
- To resolved any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the committed management of amassing and allowance control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until secure to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized appearance ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and deliver any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food give support to environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an in force communicator to anything levels
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online