Breakfast Chef jobs In Hambleden
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and attend to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Hambleden
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities meting out company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encourage breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To take any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To tolerate washing up and cleaning as required
- To foster customers in a quick, polite song ensuring great customer abet at everything times
- To given any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the enthusiastic management of accrual and part control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tune ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and focus on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food advance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an effective communicator to everything levels
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online