Breakfast Chef jobs In Greys Green
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and attend to to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Greys Green
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the keep for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to member a world-leading food and facilities doling out company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To give a pleased response washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To give promote to customers in a quick, polite tune ensuring good customer assist at whatever times
- To supreme any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the energetic management of accretion and portion control
- Ensure everything equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized impression ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and deal with any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food sustain environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an working communicator to everything levels
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online