Breakfast Chef jobs In Greenlands
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and speak to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Greenlands
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and utility breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To take any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To foster customers in a quick, polite spread ensuring great customer bolster at whatever times
- To definite any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the working management of gathering and part control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant executive and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized heavens ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and adopt any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food further environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of zip communicator to anything levels
To apply forward your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online