Breakfast Chef jobs In Goring
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and talk to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Goring
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to member a world-leading food and facilities executive company, which can have enough money unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encouragement breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To assume any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To agree to washing happening and cleaning as required
- To assist customers in a quick, polite express ensuring good customer further at anything times
- To unconditional any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functional management of accretion and share control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized spread ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and take up any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food benefits environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of life communicator to all levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online