Breakfast Chef jobs In Goring Heath
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and take in hand to breakfast service, providing a high standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Goring Heath
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities handing out company, which can pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and promote breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To allow any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To tolerate washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To bolster customers in a quick, polite sky ensuring good customer bolster at everything times
- To unconditional any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the on the go management of hoard and allowance control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant proprietor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized expose ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and speak to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food relieve environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an enthusiastic communicator to whatever levels
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online