Breakfast Chef jobs In Gallowstree Common
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and deliver to breakfast service, providing a high standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Gallowstree Common
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities paperwork company, which can meet the expense of unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To assume any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To allow washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To give bolster to customers in a quick, polite express ensuring good customer help at anything times
- To perfect any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the dynamic management of hoard and share control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until secure to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized express ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food service environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an committed communicator to all levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online