Breakfast Chef jobs In Flackwell Heath
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and talk to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Flackwell Heath
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come happening with the child maintenance for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities government company, which can find the keep for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and facilitate breakfast at the required service mature and standard
- To consent any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To admit washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To serve customers in a quick, polite way of being ensuring good customer bolster at all times
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the dynamic management of accrual and part control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized song ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and tackle any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food facilitate environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an working communicator to all levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online