Breakfast Chef jobs In Fingest
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Fingest
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To recognize any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing up and cleaning as required
- To relieve customers in a quick, polite sky ensuring good customer help at all times
- To fixed any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operating management of buildup and allowance control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report everything faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to reach so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized way of being ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and deal with any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an involved communicator to anything levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online