Breakfast Chef jobs In Farleywood
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and tackle to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of light food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Farleywood
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to belong to our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities dealing out company, which can have enough money unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and minister to breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To tolerate any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To admit washing up and cleaning as required
- To benefits customers in a quick, polite expose ensuring good customer advance at everything times
- To supreme any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functioning management of stock and part control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized declare ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and focus on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food promote environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an involved communicator to all levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online