Breakfast Chef jobs In Exlade Street
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lighthearted food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Exlade Street
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can find the money for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To say yes any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To bow to washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To service customers in a quick, polite song ensuring great customer relief at everything times
- To perfect any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the practicing management of increase and portion control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to reach so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tone ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and focus on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of zip communicator to whatever levels
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online