Breakfast Chef jobs In Emmer Green
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and speak to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Emmer Green
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To take on any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To say yes washing happening and cleaning as required
- To promote customers in a quick, polite way of being ensuring good customer service at whatever times
- To pure any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the vigorous management of stock and allocation control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until safe to reach so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized ventilate ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and lecture to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an lively communicator to anything levels
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online