Breakfast Chef jobs In Dunsden Green
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and deal with to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of light food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Dunsden Green
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to partner a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and promote breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To bow to washing happening and cleaning as required
- To foster customers in a quick, polite tune ensuring great customer assistance at whatever times
- To firm any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the full of zip management of collection and allowance control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant official and ensure equipment is not used until safe to reach so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized reveal ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an on the go communicator to whatever levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online