Breakfast Chef jobs In Cuxham
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and deliver to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Cuxham
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can give unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and minister to breakfast at the required service grow old and standard
- To say you will any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To receive washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To assistance customers in a quick, polite broadcast ensuring great customer give support to at whatever times
- To firm any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the on the go management of growth and portion control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant commissioner and ensure equipment is not used until safe to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized ventilate ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and direct any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food abet environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an energetic communicator to whatever levels
To apply direct your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online