Breakfast Chef jobs In Crowsley
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Crowsley
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities doling out company, which can manage to pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and sustain breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To agree to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing going on and cleaning as required
- To advance customers in a quick, polite look ensuring great customer help at whatever times
- To unmovable any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the keen management of growth and allowance control
- Ensure all equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant proprietor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized circulate ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take in hand any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food advance environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an working communicator to all levels
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online