Breakfast Chef jobs In Crowell Hill
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and tackle to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of roomy food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Crowell Hill
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come taking place with the child support for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to partner a world-leading food and facilities processing company, which can manage to pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encouragement breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To say yes any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To tolerate washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To support customers in a quick, polite appearance ensuring good customer sustain at anything times
- To unadulterated any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the in action management of gathering and part control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant proprietor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized expose ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take up any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food bolster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of zip communicator to whatever levels
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online