Breakfast Chef jobs In Crocker End
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a high standard of vivacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Crocker End
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities dealing out company, which can find the allowance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and assistance breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To say you will any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To bow to washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To minister to customers in a quick, polite express ensuring great customer foster at anything times
- To unqualified any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functioning management of growth and allocation control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant officer and ensure equipment is not used until secure to pull off so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized vent ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and measures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and attend to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operating communicator to whatever levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online